Saturday, October 23, 2010

Birth grades?

Do girls think they look fantastic? I've got 3 practical my face (by the ears).
I notced that I maintain getting new ones as I return with older. Normal?Birth grades?
Get it checked out by a doctor as to what type it is (12 types i know of). some such as a "port wine stain" can be treated next to a laser. back to mundane skin thats if it bothers you.
no some birth marks look greatly nice.Birth marks you are born beside,those appearing now am not sure if its mundane try checking with your doctor.
never thoguth in the region of.
my birthmark isnt usually seen, as it is on my inner upper pay for thigh kinda between but and front (i sometimes i forget i even have one!)
How can one return with new birth grades. One gets them solely at one's birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment