Hi
I have Little Bumps on my *** they almost look resembling white heads. And I don't mull over that they are Pearly Papules.
I'm going to try to give you as much detail as possible.
They almost look close to goose-bumps.
They are a white-sh coulor.
They stick out a little(not much at all)
They are on my sack and saft of my ***.
I started to notice them in the region of 4 months ago on a skii trip.
some on them have grown for a moment bit.
I am on my journy throw puperty.
I have have gay un-protected sex once and that was of late skin contact and anal sex ( but it didn't go adjectives the way within:) )
ThanksBumps on ***?
Well what you describe is one of three things.
It could be pearly penile papules (link 1) but you've decided that it isn't. It could be Fordyce's spots (link 2) which are also regular and nothing to verbs about.
If the spots just now appeared, they probably aren't either of the first two things mentioned above. In this armour, they're probably genital warts (link 3). Since you said you've have unprotected sex once with skin contact and anal, genital wart is definitely a possibility. If you're worried, see a doctor ASAP.
You should definetlly consider seeing a doctor for this problem to see if you don't hold any sexual dieses. Or it can be a simple rash however I strongly reccommend you step see a doctor.. If you feel emberrased consider seeing a masculine doctor.
oh!! i know what thos are there call, pearly pupils, they are hairs that arnt grown, (i enjoy the EXACT thing as what you hold they can be burned off, but they dont bother me so screw it :-P, and i hold done research,on what they are!)
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment