Hi, I'm 15, 6'0, 160 pounds and i starting doing weights and i wanna know a good workout calendar because I think mine is messed up. I want to lose chubby but not much so i can see my abs I do a lot of sits ups but it doesnt show. So this is my workout plan
Monday - Chest/Biceps
Tuesday - Rest Day/30 min hurry
Wednesday - Legs/Shoulders
Thursday - Rest Day/30 min jog
Friday - Back/Triceps
and that's pretty much it. I wanna know should i do 30 min walk briskly too on mon,wed, and fri. Or other advice would oblige too please.Can someone abet me beside my workout plan?
if your trying to add mass to your body I would knock out the cardio completely. Your at the ripe age to build well brought-up muscle. You're natural GH is big and test level should be high. There is no inevitability to burn those precious calories unless you have to. I would even drive to the letters box if I was you. If loosing bulk is your goal, consequently you need to preserve it about impossible to tell apart as you got it.
Yes it would be better to walk briskly on the same days you workout.
I would increase the time I run on the days that i use as rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment