hi i am (normal) male, i enjoy read all the topics of crezendo vibrate ring condoms ,but i am still confused., is it for male or for females?., if so., pls. report me can i use the vibrating ring one and only for pleasure.
i mean use it on *** and start the device will tender me satisfaction approaching sex or masterrbation..?Can i use crezendo vibrate ring condoms for masterbation?
If you can use it on her than you can use it on you. ~GL
I don't know what that particular product is.. but I am guessing you wear it and it have a vibrating ring at the groundwork of the condom for clitoral stimulation.. so it won't be nearly as much a thrill for masturbation as it is for you and your partner during intercourse... Sorry.
You could use it for that purpose but it's a pricey way to progress, ya know?
there is no right or wrong, as long as you find pleasure hold it and will not hurt yourself, I say it will be fine. wallow in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment