So I have to ask, and I enjoy asked guy friends before but I've never gotten a direct answer. I be wondering why men love breasts and booty? What is so special about them that turns men on?Breasts and Booty?
when they are growing up it have been taboo,and of coarse boys other want what they shouldn't have.so they want it more.so when they grow up, they want it adjectives the time..i won't complain.
because we love them big and we like nipples
Why do you resembling our 6 pack? and the athletic body? Its attraction..
it so they have something to take hold of onto and its something they dont have and that interest them.
I forgot where on earth i herd this from, but i read that males that own been breast feed grow up to like breast. Strange. You should poke about for nudist articles.
the only common sense boys like our boobs/nipples,is because when u do it boys have need of something to grab and boys close to booty because they like to look at it when you walkin or approaching when a girl and a guy are kissin or dancin or somethin have you notice guys take their hans from the wager on to the booty!! their just naturaly close to that!!
same reason why girls resembling abs and d!cks
it was sturdy wired into our brain
plus it could be somthin we dont have tht u do
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment