The Reliance Communication Ltd. had installed an automatic 30kv diesel generator subsequent to my house as a stand by for there microwave tower putup on my neighbours house as an UPS.At the times of power washout it would start operating creating a noise pollution for me.When it is on during the hasty morning I had spend sleepless night.I had lodged a complaint beside the Karnataka State Pollution ControlBoard in May 2005.I have been suffering near this noise pollution right from 2002/2003.After a long fight, since Reliance Communications Ltd could not bring the noise smooth prescribed under the Law they have it removed on the night of 7-2-2007.As I have suffered more than three years with a robustness hazard and environmental disturbances I want to lodge a defence before the National Human Rights Commission.Apart from this,this neighbour have illegally putup an iron g ate across the adjectives passage nouns giving screeching nouns when opened and closed.Nee d the guidance and serve of Human Right ActivistCan anyone make clear to me whether within are any Human Right Activists surrounded by Bangalore?
I'm sure there are human right activist in bangalore. As for the rest of this...I bet they can gross sense of all of it.
but it's gone very soon right so why make trouble...put some grease or grease on the hinges simple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment