can it change how your frontage looks.Can frequent masturbation metamorphosis your looks?
I can only deliberate of one reason that it could. I believe it would be possible if you be overweight before you started and the exercise made you lose a bunch of substance that slimmed down your face.
Other than that, no, it's not probable.
LMAO... what?
Pimples, hairy palms, and it worsens your eyesight.
Beware!
No..LOL!
Are you serious!
Maybe you will look happier!
Yes. 50 years of this have made me look like an antediluvian man.
No, but it can make your wrists massively muscular.
Well, it can put a smile on your face!
Yes! It make you look happy for a moment.
hell no
No. Not unless you hold bad acne and *** on your frontage.
my answer is no, because doing it is just for pleasure nought else
SAY WHAT.!!!!...
What the hell?
Of course not!! Wow.
If this is a serious question the answer is no it will not relocate how your face looks.
Yes... It's rugged to describe exactly how, but I can always spot a masturbator.
So you remember a song next to these lyrics?
I think I'm turning Japanese,
I Think I'm turning Japanese,
I really feel so!
~Yes! Your face will be flushed and you will look tired. Your wrist might cramp up too.~
Maybe you're looking to make available yourself a facial?
You need to slow down on that pickle pumping if it's varying the way you look.
what do you focus?
YEP YOU END UP COCKEYED,DONT FORGET THE CALLOUSE,S ON YOUR HANDS
Who wants a long-lasting jack-off look on their face? It would turn good beside your hairy palms.
Of course not. Masterbation is solo sex, no different than sex next to a female, except less fun.
No.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment