Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Can anybody identify a devout erection pill?

i can get an erection but its nt withstanding,its jus goin bad quickly
(i hav a spinal cord injury)Can anybody identify a devout erection pill?
I can construe this, I have equal trouble but, talk to your doctor first. I did and it be lucky that I did. I found out I needed heart surgery, six bypasses, after his examination to see if I could help yourself to "the pill" I would more then possible have have a heart attack and died.
After talking to some guys that enjoy tried different pills, some on T.V. commercials, they had migraine headache, erections that wouldn't go down, erections that last all hours of darkness, being hurting and not worth the trouble. Their wives weren't to happy at adjectives with "the pill" women are not that crazy around the pill, maybe at first but, that wear out, after their husband tries to wear "it" out.
viagra
you should consult a doctor first and find out if you qualify to use this: levitra, cialis & viagra might work but you have to be fit
Learn relaxation technique.
Talk with a urologist first because in that are prescription drugs out there. If you enjoy a spinal cord injury, is it possible that you're on either aching medication or possibly anti-depressants?
These are contributing factors for erectile dysfunction. If you help yourself to anti-depressants most have this sexual side effect, if you also own a heart condition taking viagra is risky since it increases blood pressure, but you really should talk beside your doctor first.
Viagria is effective for most sci patients. ~GL

No comments:

Post a Comment