They seem swollen on one side wil this budge away?? I'm scaredAfter scratch the bottom of my scrotum they hurted? do i enjoy a hernia or did i break some blod vessel??
hahahaha.hahaha..LOL...Jeez , JZ your slaughter me dude. ( now explicitly some funny sh!t )
Are you serious? Like, how did you scratch it? I'm not sure I want to know. But if it's swollen and rough after a day you should director for the doc.
You must have scratched really thorny. Just kidding. Probably you should step check it out by a doc.
If you noticed it after you scratched and it's a common burning feel, you're probably fine and in recent times scratched too hard. You don't gain a hernia from scratching. You might even try a highly cold wash cloth or rime pack (off and on and gently), for swelling if you feel it's that unpromising. Honestly, I'd give it a few days. If you don't procure better in a few days, later you might want to have someone look at it.
Ha ha! You call me a weirdo earlier when i asked a cross-examine about troubled twitches. I guess it's true what they say, what go around comes around. Weirdo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment